I found this on the wonderful Google Images, so if anyone asks it is not mine and no I do not take credit for it.
Anyway, as I said in my first ever Obligatory ‘About Me’ First Post, I LOVE questionnaires. And the only thing that I love more than questionnaires are challenges. I don’t know why. Maybe they just give me something to do. Maybe they make me feel accomplished. Maybe I just like weird things, who knows.
The first challenge of this 30 day adventure is:
LIST 20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.
Here we go, kiddies.
- I was a vegetarian for the first 18 years of my life.
- I am allergic to cats.
- The only reason I am not overweight is because I am literally too lazy to make myself food sometimes.
- I absolutely hate touching yarn. I can’t stand the way it feels.
- When I listen to songs I imagine myself singing the song on a stage in front of people and being a total bad ass.
- I can twist my arms all the way around so they look ‘inside out’.
- My favorite food is now steak, though when I was a vegetarian it was Alfredo pizza.
- I buy journals and notebooks like addicts buy drugs and then never touch them.
- My favorite color is mint green.
- I love Dr. Pepper.
- I sometimes make faces in my mirror and legitimately scare myself.
- I once had a competition with my friends to see who could jump their horse bareback and backwards the most times without falling off, and won.
- I locked my three year old brother in his room for two hours and we had to knock the door down to get him out.
- Tomatoes and potatoes make me gag.
- I sometimes play tricks on Justin (move his shoes around, close doors he opened, hide the remote and then mysteriously have it show up in random places, etc.) just to watch his reaction because I have wayyy too much free time on my hands.
- I can literally only draw females because all my guys looks feminine, and no, not in a good way.
- I want to be a children’s book illustrator.
- I am writing a Sci-Fi novel about an alien who crashes and gets imprisoned on earth, after being framed for murder and treason on her home planet.
- I drive a red Jeep Cherokee named Bleu
- I want to one day have a summer home in Alaska.